The information contained in this Website is for general information purposes only. We endeavour to keep the information up to date and correct, but make no representations or warranties of any kind, express or implied, including the warranty of fitness for a particular purpose, or assumes any legal liability or responsibility for the accuracy, completeness, or usefulness of any information, or represents that its use would not infringe privately owned rights.
Through this Website you are able to link to other Websites, which are not under the control of Media Partners International Ltd (here-in-after also referred to as 'MPI'). Please note that we have no control over the nature, content and availability of those sites and the inclusion of any links does not necessarily imply a recommendation or endorse the views expressed within them.
This Website is provided “as is” without any representations or warranties, express or implied. MPI makes no representations or warranties in relation to this Website or the information and materials provided on this Website.
Without prejudice to the generality of the foregoing paragraph, MPI does not warrant that:
- this Website will be constantly available, or available at all; or
- the information on this Website is complete, true, accurate or non-misleading.
- Nothing on this Website constitutes, or is meant to constitute, advice of any kind.
Limitations of liability
MPI will not be liable to you (whether under the law of contact, the law of torts or otherwise) in relation to the contents of, or use of, or otherwise in connection with, this Website:
- to the extent that the Website is provided free-of-charge, for any direct loss;
- for any indirect, special or consequential loss; or
- for any business losses, loss of revenue, income, profits or anticipated savings, loss of contracts or business relationships, loss of reputation or goodwill, or loss or corruption of information or data.
Nothing in this Website disclaimer will exclude or limit any warranty implied by law that it would be unlawful to exclude or limit; and nothing in this Website disclaimer will exclude or limit MPI's liability in respect of any:
- death or personal injury caused by MPI's negligence;
- fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation on the part of any of MPI's directors, officers, associates, affiliates, suppliers or other representatives acting on behalf of Media Partners; or
- matter which it would be illegal or unlawful for MPI to exclude or limit, or to attempt or purport to exclude or limit, its liability.
By using this Website, you agree that the exclusions and limitations of liability set out in this Website disclaimer are reasonable. If you do not think they are reasonable, you must not use this Website and are kindly invited to close your browser.
You accept that, as a limited liability entity, MPI has an interest in limiting the personal liability of its officers and employees. You agree that you will not bring any claim personally against MPI's directors, officers or representatives in respect of any losses you suffer in connection with the Website
Without prejudice to the foregoing paragraph, you agree that the limitations of warranties and liability set out in this Website disclaimer will protect MPI's directors,officers, associates, affiliates, suppliers or any other representatives sub-contractors as well as its sister company Caribbean Media Partners (CMP) Ltd.
If any provision of this Website disclaimer is, or is found to be, unenforceable under applicable law, that will not affect the enforce-ability of the other provisions of this Website disclaimer.
Note: this Website disclaimer was made using a Contractology template available at Freenetlaw.com. Premium forms available from Contractology include copyright agreements.