Personal information collection
MPI may collect and use the following kinds of personal information:
- information about your use of this website
- information that you provide using for the purpose of registering with the website
- information about transactions carried out over this website
- information that you provide for the purpose of subscribing to the website services
- any other information that you share with MPI.
Using personal information
MPI may use your personal information to:
- administer this website;
- enable your access to and use of the website services;
- send you statements and invoices;
- collect (donation) payments from you; and
- send you marketing communications.
In addition to the disclosures reasonably necessary for the purposes identified elsewhere above, MPI may disclose your personal information to the extent that it is required to do so by law, in connection with any legal proceedings or prospective legal proceedings, and in order to establish, exercise or defend its legal rights.
Securing your data
MPI will take reasonable technical and organizational precautions to prevent the loss, misuse or alteration of your personal information. MPI will store all the personal information you provide on its secure servers.
Cross-border data transfers
Updating this statement
You should check this page occasionally to ensure you are familiar with any changes.